*BEFFTA awards 2011 winners announced*
Thank you for nominating and voting in the BEFFTA awards UK 2011.
Black and ethnic personalities in entertainment, film fashion, television and arts were celebrated at the Light House on 22nd October where the winners were announced. Congratulations to all nominees and winners.
- Best Female Act: Dionne Reid
- Best Male Act: Wretch 32
- Best Gospel Act: Faith Child
- Best International Act: Simply Chrysolite
- Best Female UK based Afro/Caribbean Act: Cythia Mare
- Best Male UK based Afro/Caribbean Act: Myco Chris
- Best Producer: SHABACH
- Best Dance Act: Dan-Kira
- Best Dance Choreographer: Tony Adigun
- Best Comedian : Don’t Jealous Me
- Station of the year: East African Voice
- Radio personality of the year: Patricia Benjamin
- Best Community Newspaper: The Voice
- Magazine of the year: In-spired lifestyle magazine
- Journalist of the year: Ayo Johnson
- Blog of the year:Miss Jestina George
- Best Events Promoter:Fashion finest
- DJ of the year : Dj Dego Ranking
- Best Photographer: Idelic media and creative photography
- Best Female Fashion Designer: Bestow Elan
- Best male Fashion Designer : Kitoko
- Best Hair Stylist: Eugene Davis
- Best Wardrobe Stylist: Tanesha Westcarr
- Best Make-up Artist: Mink London
- Best Fashion Choreographer: Catwalk Professor
- Best male model: Dwain Stephens
- Best female model:Nana Afua Antwi
- Best Modelling Agency: Mahogany Models
- Best Beauty Pageant :Miss Ghana UK
- Best Beauty Queen; Victoria Mtonga
- Best Former Beauty Queen:Sasha Shantel
- Best Beauty Pageant Director: Jacqueline Matovu
- Best Film director Obi Emelonye
- Best Actor : Edward Kagutuzi
- Best Actresses: Fatima Jabbe
- Best Film: The Mirror Boy
- Best screenwriter: Anne Akin
- Best theatre production: Conversations With Love
- Best Actress: Segilola Scott
- Best Actor : Jimmy Akingbola
- Best TV Station: OH TV
- Best TV Show :The Magazine Show(BEN TV)
- Best TV personality : Effua Daniels
- Best presenter: Adesope Olajide
- Best Webseries: Meet The Adebanjos
- Best online TV: Factory 78 TV
- Best Spoken Word Artist/Poet: Dean Atta
- Best Art Director : Sam Davis
BEFFTA UK Special Awards 2011
- BEFFTA YOUNG ACHIEVER AWARD: AKAI
- BEFFTA INSPIRATION AWARD: MARK DEAN
- BEFFTA FASHION ICON: SOLA OYEBADE
- BEFFTA BEAUTY ICON: KAREN SALANDY
- BEFFTA ENTERTAINMENT ICON: DJ ABASS
- BEFFTA MEDIA ICON: JANELLE OSWALD
- BEFFTA CREATIVE PERSONALITY: ANGELA PLUMMER
- BEFFTA CHARITY PERSONALITY: KEITH HEART FOUNDATION
- BEFFTA FEMALE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: BARBARA BLAKE
- BEFFTA MALE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: ADEBAYO JONES
Stars attend the 3rd annual BEFFTA awards UK launch at Hilton Park Lane
After two successful years of BEFFTA awards in the UK and one year in the US, BEFFTA awards UK is back with a prestigious press and nomination launch that took place at Hilton Park Lane on 16th of September 2011 where the nominations were revealed.
BEFFTA awards is the premier award ceremony that celebrates the achievements of both the known and the unsung hard working black and ethnic minority personalities in entertainment, film, fashion, television and arts worldwide under one roof. Among the guests at the launch were supermodels, photographers, film makers, actors, musicians, Djs, promoters, producers, Fashion designers, actors, make – up artists and more.
Specially invited guests on the evening of the launch included the recently celebrated veteran entertainer and British popular soap Eastenders actress Ellen Thomas and Choice FM founder Neil Kenlock who have been great role models for the black community in the UK. The flamboyant double BEFFTA award winning model trainer and the official swimwear model trainer for Sandstorm boutique’s Miss World 2011 fashion show said, “I’m excited about the 3rd annual BEFFTA awards, the award ceremony has laid great foundation for what I am now and I’m so grateful”.
The public nominated in June and July while the panel of BEFFTA members carried on with their research and nomination until September when they came up with the final list. BEFFTA founder Pauline Long said, “the nomination process is usually lengthy and involves intense research but it’s all worth it, you only have to look at the individuals nominated to see that we are a community of very talented and creative people. A lot of the people that have been nominated work very hard behind the scenes and are very talented, these people need recognition for their contribution in the industry and that’s what BEFFTA is about”.
BEFFTA awards voting is expected to begin on 1st October with the main red carpet awards night taking place on 22nd of October at the prestigious Light House.
Even though the public nominations are closed, the public can still nominate in the following categories by sending in names and information about the individual being nominated:
BEFFTA Special Awards (Nominations for this category are still on going. Send your nomination with full details of nominee..ie email, website or links with profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org This special category is not for public voting the winners will be decided by the panel of BEFFTA members. Winners will be announced on 22nd October at the Light House)
- BEFFTA YOUNG ACHIEVER AWARD
- BEFFTA INSPIRATION AWARD
- BEFFTA FASHION ICON
- BEFFTA ENTERTAINMENT ICON
- BEFFTA CREATIVE PERSONALITY
- BEFFTA FEMALE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BEFFTA MALE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
BEFFTA UK 2011 NOMINEES
- Best Female Act: Dionne Reid, Kadija Kamara, Cherri v, Makeida, Shiikane, 4flava, Ayanna, Lioness, Alexandra Burke, RD, Lil simz, Wyen Solo, Bumi Thomas, Destinee Superstar, Yolanda Brown, Mz Bratt
- Best Male Act: Jermaine Riley, Wretch 32, DEM TWO, Dretonio, YJ, Tinchy Strider, Sway, R.I.O, PW, Pepstar, Lock Essien, Marvylous
- Best Gospel Act: Chuka Royalty, Aaron T Aaron, Rebecca, Diana Hamilton, Sonnie Badu, Uche Ugwu, Four Kornerz, Ejiro, Rudo Zamchiya, , Faith Child, Remi Odumesi, Myco Cris, Coco Dupree, Meleke
- Best International Act: Zone Fam, D’ banj, Fally Ipupa, Tu Face Idibia, Menoosha, Simply Chrysolite, Tim Godfrey, Kelly Rowland, Lupe Fiasco, Menoosha, Wiz Kid, Teargas, Tiwa Savage, LeToya Luckett
- Best Female UK based Afro/Caribbean Act: Cythia Mare, Tracy Chanda, Simply Chrystolite, Zita K, Bumi Thomas, Tipsy,
- Best Male UK based Afro/Caribbean Act: Lil P, Mo Eazy, King David, Myco Chris, Lekan Shobiyi, Tu Short, Hyper Hype, 2Kriss, Prince Ade, Lanre Japlin
- Best Producer, Best Touch, Lekan Shobiyi, SHABACH(Beautiful Soundz), master Kraft, Labrinth, The Real Mr Smith, J Weathers, Pepstar
- Best Dance Act Dan-Kira, Akai, Flawless, Diversity, Definitives, Rhimes Lecointe, Boy Blue Entertainment
- Best Dance Choreographer , Kwame Knight, Douggie Dan-Kira, Glenn Hudson, Kenrick ‘H20′ Sandy, Tony Adigun, Johnson(Kid Royal), Anthony Kaye
- Best Comedian Obonjo comedian, Don’t Jealous Me, Adot, Eddie Kadi, Funmbi, Kat Francois, Miss London, Slim Comedian, Prince Abdi, Joycely Jee Esien, Lateef Lovejoy
- Station of the year: Voice of Africa, East African Voice, Inspiration FM, Unique FM, Playvybz, Bang Radio, Zimonline Radio, Colourful Radio, Flames radio, Premier Gospel Radio, Rinse FM, UCB Radio
- Radio personality of the year: Patricia Benjamin , Deoba Authentic, EzraTshisha Sibanda, Oyinka Awojobi, Karla Williams, Betty Makoni, Kojo, DJ Abrantee, Eddie Kadi, Kat Boyce,
- Best Community Newspaper: Afro News, The Voice, Trumphet, Testify
- Magazine of the year: New African Woman, FAB Magazine, Nollywooduncut, Flavour, In-spired lifestyle magazine, Hotminute Magazine, Black Hair Magazine, Tropics Magazine, check out Magazine , Crux, Women Confidential, fashion finest, Afro Pulp, Lime Magazine, Oh yes, Urban World
- Journalist of the year: Topi Lyambila, Henry Bonsu, Ayo Johnson, Stephen Ogongo, Janelle Oswald, Charlene White, Annika Allen, Lukwesa Burak, Jumoke Fashola, Precious Williams, Rageh Omar
- Blog of the year: Shadders.net, belindaotas.com, Africa fashion guide, Soul Culture, msafropolitan, Deeper than twitter, Bella Naija, Art Hustle, Beesuarez, Miss Jestina George, Mo-am network, Not Just ok, pappzd, The Norte Blog, Africa Batik
- Best Events Promoter Effycom Productions, Mahogany International, Vintage Star, Triforce promotions, Vorte Avant Garde, Talented and Young, IUC Entertainment, Fashion finest, DJA Media, Bigga Fish, K Benson Entertainment, Akwaaba Promotions, Tukdel entertainment, Ultimate praise, Smade, Akwaaba Promotions
- DJ of the year Dj Longers, Dj Unbeetable, Dj Dubwise, Dj Ace and Vis, Dj Dubwise, Dj xclusive, Dj Dego Ranking, Dj 279, Dj Abass, Dj Shimpundu, Dj Shuges, Dj Steve Sutherland, Dj twin b, Dj Candice McKenzie
- Best Photographer Ernest Simons, David Mbiyu, Kenneth Asia, Idelic media and creative photography, Adeyinka Adepitan, Akpe Ododoru, Creative Piece, Femi Touch
- Best Female Fashion Designer: Kamondi Couture, Sandstorm Boutique, Yaa Taa Couture Bags , Adopted Culture Couture, Tina Lobondi, Kirette Couture, Laurette Lope(Glamelle Boutik), Aj Clothing, Bestow Elan, Chichia London, Leah African design, Jose Hendo, Anita Quansah, Ayikai couture, Ester Ndongala,
- Best male Fashion Designer : Kitoko, Maze Couture, Alexander Amosu, Fabio designs, Zekaryas Solomon, Usher Shegs
- Best Hair Stylist Dionne Smith, Edee Beau, Angela Plummer, Didisa, Junior Green, Eugene Davis, Sandra Webb
- Best Wardrobe Stylist: Crystal Deroche, Christelle Kedi, Shanah-Marie Francis, Tanesha West Carr, Eboni Burrowes, Samantha Watson
- Best Make-up Artist , Sheeba Raye, Edee Beau, Barbara Mensah, Alicia Samuels, Mink London, Sophia Latoya, Lola Maja, Karen Salandy, Dimple Patel Make Up, Cre8tive Makeup, Facequizite, Didisa
- Best Fashion Choreographer Kwame Knight, Catwalk Professor, Maxine Griffiths, Reuben Joseph
- Best male model Ibukun Jegede, Prince Nkay, Anthony Kaye, Dwain Stephens, Jason Daniel Best, Zebulun, Delisser, Julius Reuben, Ebrima Sey,
- Best female model Samira Hashi, Nana Afua Antwi, Robyn Henry, Rissikat Bade, Halima Ali, Samantha Watson, Gisela Wanjiru Greiner, Tamar Oluwaseun, Abie Koroma, Shanelle Banton, April Alexander, Rachel Tukdel, Lisette Mibo, Sasha Shantel, Sophie Latoya
- Best Modelling Agency Demus castings, Mahogany Models, Mora Moda
- Best Beauty Pageant Miss Nubian UK, Miss West Africa UK, Miss Congo UK, Queen of Zambia UK, Miss Uganda UK, Miss Ghana UK, Miss Jamaica UK, Miss African Spirit, Miss Elegant International, Miss Central Africa UK
- Best Beauty Queen; Miss Congo 2011, Victoria Okafor, Rissikat Bade, Victoria Matonga, Nzala Chimuka
- Best Former Beauty Queen Nicola Sackey, Flavia Mbazima, Amelia Lola, Sasha Shantel, Laurette Lopo, Maria Namiiro
- Best Beauty Pageant Director Jacqueline Wabara, Nana Tamakloe, Ethel Elaka, Jacqueline Matovu, June Daley, Marvis Osei, Michelle Adams, Justina Mutale
- Best Film director Obi Emelonye, Lonzo Nzekwe, Otunba Abiola Asalulola, Verona Spence and Dalian Adofo, Adam Deacon, Noel Clarke
- Best Actor Phoenix James, TY Bankinson, Jordan Pitt, Ashly Chin, Adam Deacon, Ashley Walters, Femi Oyeniran, Jumayn Hunter, Sam Sarpong, Idris Elba, Osita Iheme, Will Smith
- Best Actresses Ann Akin, Fatima Jabbe, Genevive Nnaji, Omotola, Wunmi Mosaku, Kyla Frye, Thandie Newton
- Best Film: The Mirror Boy, Anchor Baby, Natashe De Prodigal, Ancestral Voices, Anuvahood
- Best screenwriter: Tyler Perry, Anne Akin, Adam Deacon, Lonzo Nzekwe, Noel Clarke, Obi Emelonye
- Best theatre production: Life After Death, Conversations With Love, Love is a loosing game, Lion king, Fela, Estate Walls
- Best Actress Ellen Thomas, Segilola Scott, Bunmi Mojekwu, Wunmi Mosaku, Yetunde Oduwole, Andrea Ama Abaogye, Moji Bamtefa
- Best Actor David Ajala, Wale Ojo, Arinze Kene, Tolu Charles Ogunmefun, Daniel Kaluuya, Jimmy Akingbola, Daniel Anthony
- Best TV Station: OH TV, HI TV, BEN TV, BET, OBE, VOX AFRICA
- Best TV Show , Meet The Adebanjos(OH TV), The Sporah Show(BEN TV), Telling Tales(OH TV), The Magazine Show(BEN TV), Afrika Rising(Oh TV), The Afro Buzz(VOX Africa), Shoot The Messenger(VOX Africa), The Wendy Williams Show(BET), The Monique Show(BET), Wahala show(VOX AFRICA)
- Best TV personality , Shoggy Tosh, Lola Ogunbadejo, Mansour Bellow, Charlene White, Henry Bonsu, Adesope Olijide, Effua Daniels, Angelica Bell, Princess Deun Adedoyin,
- Best presenter: Lola Ogunbadejo, Shoggy Tosh, Adesope Olajide, Effua Daniels, Reggie Yates, Femi Amusan, Liz Yemoja, Melvin O’doom, Rickie Haywood, James Sherwood, Miquita Oliver, Sama Ndango, Mansour Bellow
- Best Webseries: Meet The Adebanjos, Breach drama, Don’t Jealous Me(DJM), The Sama Ndango Show
- Best online TV: Factory 78 TV, SB TV, UPSHOT TV, xposure TV
- Best Spoken Word Artist/Poets: Lyrical Healer, Dean Atta, Dumi Senda, Deanner Rodger
- Best Art Director Kwame Knight, Ann Akin, Sam Davis, Ola Shobowale, Christelle Kedi
BEFFTA Awards 2011 public nominations are officially open
Public nominations for BEFFTA UK Awards; the prestigious awards ceremony that celebrates and rewards the achievements of the known and unknown black personalities within entertainment, film, fashion, television and arts is now officially open to the public. The public nomination process is expected to end in July 2011.
The second annual BEFFTA awards night is confirmed to take place in the Black History Month on 22nd October 2011 at an exclusive prestigious venue with invited guests only. Meanwhile, BEFFTA Awards will debut in USA on 23rd February.
Even though the nominations are purely based on the public nominating, the final nomination list will be decided by BEFFTA members and revealed at the nomination and press launch. BEFFTA Members consists of a panel of professionals from the world of entertainment, film, fashion, television and arts.
This full red carpet glamorous event is set to be an amazing night with hardworking individuals from the industry celebrating their achievements in the heart of Europe’s busiest city, London.
Send in your nominations to: email@example.com
For more information on BEFFTA 2011 nominations and categories, visit:
BEFFTA AWARDS 2011 DATE ANNOUNCED AT CHRISTMAS RECEPTION
The unique award ceremony that celebrates black and ethnic minority personality in entertainment, film, fashion, television and arts (BEFFTA awards) announced their 2011 date at their exclusive Christmas reception at Hilton Park Lane on 4th December 2010. The 3rd annual BEFFTA awards date was revealed as 22nd October 2011 in the private and intimate gathering hosted by BEFFTA awards founder Pauline Long. In a very moving speech she said, “We are so grateful for the immense support that we have received from the community despite the fact that we are only moving in to our second year. We are hoping to deliver better shows with your support.”
Pauline Long congratulated all winners and nominees of BEFFTA awards for their wonderful contribution in entertainment, film, fashion, television and arts.
BEFFTA Christmas reception was attended by a host of notable personalities in the industry and celebrities including Holby City actor Jimmy Akingbola, art director Greta Mendez, Mahogany models CEO Sola Oyebade, model Prince Nkay, Stedman Pearson of the popular 80’s pop group ‘Five Star’, bigbrother star Makosi, Nollywooduncut.com publisher Dele Onabowu, Jazz sensation Anthony Everest and his award-winning fashion designer sibling Asake Oge amongst others.
Meanwhile BEFFTA TV show will officially launch in January on SKY Channel.
Stars are set to grace BEFFTA awards 2010 at Central Hall Westminster
The second annual prestigious (Black Entertainment, Film, Fashion, Television and Arts)BEFFTA awards is set to take place in the Black History Month at Central Hall Westminster on 30th October with a host of African, Caribbean and Asian personalities within entertainment, film, fashion, television and arts in attendance. The glamorous and black tie unique award ceremony that celebrates the achievements of both unknown and known black and ethnic minority personalities in entertainment and arts promises another historic event which is also aimed at promoting and creating awareness of unrecognised great talent. Entertainment on the night includes a creative dance hair show by international celebrity hairstylist Verona white, performances by Stedman of Five Star, talented singer Hayley Cassidy and many more.
As a way of ensuring continued promotion of talent within black and ethnic minority communities BEFFTA awards has also introduced BEFFTA TV show which will debut on SKY TV in October with Pauline Long as the main presenter and regular guest presenters. Some of the clips of the BEFFTA TV show promoting 2010 nominees can be found on BEFFTA youtube channel www.youtube.com/befftaawards
BEFFTA 2010 nominees were nominated by the public and the final decision made by a panel of BEFFTA Members. Among the nominees in entertainment category include Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, Sofia Hayat, Lil P, Victizzle, Shady Blue and more. The fashion category includes Naomi Campbell, Asakeoge Couture, Maxine Griffith, Catwalk Professor and other notable and new names in the industry. Nominees in TV category include Angelica Bell, Shoggy Tosh and Sporah of The Sporah Show. Jimmy Akingbola made it to the list for the first time while film director Noel Clarke made it to the list for the second year through public nominations. Journalist of the year nominees include Janelle Oswald and Stephen Ogongo. Other nomination categories include Djs, actors, fashion designers, radio and TV personalities, beauty pageants, makeup artist, wardrobe stylists, film directors.
For full list of BEFFTA 2010 nominees and how to text vote visit www.beffta.com/news
BEFFTA TICKETS INFORMATION:
VIP tickets are limited and on request only, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard tickets cost £20 and can be purchased online or at the door. www.beffta.com/news
Award-winning best model trainer in the UK speaks out on the BEFFTA awards and his reign
With just a few weeks left to begin his modelling master classes in London, the popular award-winning model trainer Matthew Francis took time out of his busy schedule to thank BEFFTA awards for his recognition as UK’s best model trainer and share with the world what he has been up to since he scooped the title…..
I remember when I first got the news that I was nominated in the BEFFTA awards my body began to tremble with shock and happiness as I have been doing this my whole life, and was happy someone could have come to a level to recognise what others are doing out there; I had so many people behind me as they believe I was the one to take this title. My year reign as the winner has been amazing and I still want more. I was featured in the OK magazine, Express newspaper, The Voice. I then went on to start working with London school of modelling. It was also such a great honour to work at Fashion Maverick for London Fashion Week 2010.
However my biggest development to date is starting my own classes on 30th May. My demand has sky rocketed with clients as far as Holland, Nigeria and other parts of the world. Winning the prestigious title has been a great stepping stone for me as people look up to me. I have become hungrier for more opportunities. I feel so blessed to have won this award and I’m living up to my title as the best in the business. BEFFTA awards will continue to reign in me as long as I live as this show has opened many doors for me and others.
I have received huge support from my Caribbean island St Maarten with the BEFFTA awards and when I won: oh boy was my Island proud as they believe in me! I would like to thank the founder Pauline Long for hosting an event of this nature, she got us noticed, seen and our voices heard. Let’s keep supporting her as she walks the walk and talks the talk. So many people say blacks don’t do this and do that but doing nothing in action to change that view; it took a lady with guts to come to our rescue and yes I’m living proof as I now take the world over. She has given me a voice.
My modelling classes start on may 30th 2010 at 3-5pm I will be teaching you all you need to know to walk the runway, techniques on different types of walks, turns, etiquette, jacket removal and so much more. You can attend only by emailing me directly in person on email@example.com Please include your contact details. This class is a teaser class that will show you what my full classes will be about and its only £20 On that note, I look forward to BEFFTA 2010 awards confirmed for 30th October and having my eyes on retaining my title as the best in the business. I would like everyone to book the date to BEFFTA awards 2010 as this year will be even bigger and better; it all starts at the BEFFTAs!”
Star-Studded BEFFTA Awards makes History
The 1st Annual BEFFTA Awards took place during Black History Month on 17th October 2009 at the luxurious London Hilton Metropole and was attended by a host of stars within the UK black community. The Black Entertainment, Film, Fashion, Television and Arts Awards (BEFFTA), aimed at honouring the best entertainment and showbiz personalities in UK and across the globe made history by being the first of its kind ceremony and saw the movers and shakers of the black community come out in large number.
The glitzy red carpet event celebrating the achievements of stars from the black African and Caribbean community hosted by Richard Blackwood and comedian Miss London attracted stars both nationally and internationally including Face of Sleek brand Noella Coursaris, Angie Le Mar, Miss England Rachel Christie, Andy Abrahams (X-Factor) , Choice FM DJ Abrantee, Lee Jasper, fashion entrepreneur Samata Angel, international makeup artist Eryca Freemantle, Playvybz Radio Crew, MTV comedian Kojo, Mobo winner Yolanda Brown amongst others .
BEFFTA award winners voted for by the general public included Mahogany Model Management founder Sola Oyebade, Noel Clarke, Dizzee Rascal and Rudolf Walker, who was honoured with the lifetime achievement award whilst comedian Kojo won the BEFFTA Inspiration Award. With glamour being the word of the evening BEFFTA Awards were handed out to leading musicians, designers, comedians, radio personalities, television personalities, actors, actresses and a host of other categories within the arts. Other winners on the night included model Jasmia Robinson, X-Factor sensation Leona Lewis and top model Ibukun Jegede.
The event went well but not without hiccups and teething problems, with 48 nomination categories one or two things were bound to go the other way. The designers category was mostly affected with three names forgotten to be mentioned, Threadneedles tailors designer George Dyer, Designer Gavin Pierre Medford and Caz Longe. However Caz Longe won the category. Highlights of the night included muscle bound Tiny Iron -Britains biggest biceps entertaining the crowd over his pronunciation of nominees names and Sola Oyebade scooping two awards on the night. BEFFTA Awards is here to stay and grow with the support of the community. They certainly put smiles on many faces on the night as winning an award in such a prestigious ceremony is a big deal. The award ceremony fulfilled it’s first promise by awarding and honouring the best within the black community. The next promise to fulfil is support worthy causes and events within the black community.
Founder Pauline Long said, “BEFFTA Awards has been greatly received and supported by the community including the critics who have pledged support for BEFFTA 2010. Being in London’s most prestigious venue, Hilton Metropole, the award ceremony was as glitzy as expected, I have never seen so much glamour in one night under one roof. It was an honour to be part of it. Plans are already under way for BEFFTA Awards 2010. we hope to deliver a great show”.
Full list of BEFFTA Awards winners can be viewed here: http://www.beffta.com
BEFFTA Awards launches at a press conference in London
BEFFTA Awards – UK’S first Award ceremony awarding the following stars under one roof launches at a press conference at HILTON METROPOLE LONDON: actors, spoken word artists, models, actresses, comedians, beauty pageants, photographers, dancers, musicians, hair stylists, make up artists, designers, djs, film directors, TV personalities, radio, artists, magazines, newspapers, TV presenters.
Former Miss Black Britain/Supermodel Rachael Williams at BEFFTA Awards Launch
Martin Kuria Photography
Choice Fm’s Dj Abrantee and West Coast Entertainment CEO-Emilio
Martin Kuria Photography
Pauline Long, Lee Jasper, Sola of Mahogany models at BEFFTA Awards Launch
Martin Kuria Photography
Celebrity fashion designer Samata Angel
Martin Kuria Photography